- Talent Guide – Arcane. A complete guide to the talents in the arcane tree.
- Talent Guide – Fire. A complete guide to the talents in the fire tree.
- Talent Guide – Frost. A complete guide to the talents in the frost tree.
- The Race Card. Troll or Undead? Gnome or Draenei? Read here or don’t?
- Leveling A Mage. The basics.
- Leveling Frost. The not-so basics. Includes full talent allocation from level 10 to 80.
- Leveling Fire. Exactly the same as the above, except with more burning.
- Guide to Mage Glyphs. Most likely complete guide to the major glyphs.
- The Chaotic Skyflare Diamond and You. Why the CSD rocks your socks off.
- Basic Mage Mechanics – The basic mechanics of raiding mages, covering such topics as the hit cap, pet mechanics, and what gems to use.
- Gear Guidelines – In lieu of an actual gear list, here’s this explaining all the “whats” in gearing, but not any of the “whys”.
- Raiding as Fire/Frostfire – A more specific guide to raiding as a fire or frostfire mage, covering things like commonly used talent trees, glyphs and spell rotations.
- Raiding as Arcane – A more specific guide to raiding as an arcane mage, covering things like why Icy Veins is so awesome and why Arcane Barrage kinda sucks.
- Raiding as Frost – A more specific guide to raiding as a frost mage, covering things like proper usage of the water elemental, and frostbolt spamming.
- Blink/Slow Fall – A boss by boss list of tips and tricks you can do with Blink and Slow Fall to make some boss fights easier and utterly trivialize others.
- How to Not Pull Threat – A brief list of tips and tricks to keeping aggro firmly on your tank, and that evil scary bad guy as far away from you as possible. **Outdated**
- Consumables – A brief list of the consumables you should consider looking into and getting for all your raiding needs. **Outdated**
- Addons! – If nothing else, you MUST have these addons. **Outdated**
Pee Vee Pee
- Enjoy PvP While Leveling – Exactly what it says. Have some fun kicking butt while making your way to 70.
- PvP’ing as a Tank – Again, exactly what it says. Tips/strategies for being moderately useful as a protection spec in battlegrounds. **Outdated**
- Gearing Up for 70 PvP – A comprehensive guide on getting geared up and enchanted to start of your killing career. **Outdated**