Can’t do that while stunned
Blink away, can’t run for long
Can’t do that while stunned
I’ve been nominated multiple times for the Scrap Yard award, or whatever it’s called. It’s the award where blah blah basically everyone’s already said what it is. The entire damn blogosphere’s been hit with it, like pudding that’s been stored in someone’s colon.
It wasn’t always chocolate flavoured, if you know what I mean.
Seriously though, if that stuff is “Rocky Road”, don’t eat it.
YES THAT’S HOW YOU SPELL FLAVOUR SHUT UP.
I nominate whoever else wants in on this meme thing. I have way too much time to actually figure out who’s been awarded and who hasn’t.
Ten things about the real me. I tend to avoid talking about my real life, because frankly, who honestly comes to this blog to hear about me? This is a WoW blog, and I sometimes try hard to keep it that way.
Food, water, portals
The innkeeper hero class
With a mana bar
But anyway. A small list wouldn’t hurt.
- I’m a geek. I don’t wear glasses all the time, though I do have myopia (near-sightedness). Though I have no interest in Star Trek (Star Wars ftw!) and barely read any fantasy, it’s science fiction that I read near obsessively. Ender’s Game, 1984, Jurassic Park, Dune, Flowers for Algernon… Twelve Monkeys is probably the best movie ever made… you get the point. Though I do despise anything written by Alduous Huxley.
- I once dislocated my elbow, and it took seven hours to get to the nearest hospital to get it put back together again. I was high for two days afterward.
- I find nearly everything hilarious. It isn’t possible to offend me, no matter what the topic, and it’s very hard to disturb me, thanks to the internet. Goatse didn’t even get a reaction out of me when I first saw it. Lemon Party caused me to chuckle. (Probably safest to not google either of those. Seriously.)
- I love cats. Absolutely adore them. I once ended a three year friendship on the sole reason that the other guy once threw a cat into a tree. Obviously, I despise dogs. Especially the small ones. And the large ones. And the medium ones.
- I’m extremely stupid when it comes to technology. My parents seem to think I’m some sort of “computer whizbang” simply because I spend so much time on it. Hardware confounds me, CSS causes me to deliberate suicide, and I couldn’t program my way out of an imaginary paper bag in any language.
- I despise children. Absolutely loathe. I find small yappy dogs with non-existent bladders and chronic diarrhea pleasant company compared to anyone under the age of about 13. I quake with rage when a baby cries in earshot. Yes, I am aware this apparently makes me a horrible person.
- I have an extremely cynical outlook on the world. I firmly believe the vast majority of people, if not all, are selfish pricks to nearly everyone around them (even myself). I expect no less, and happily am never disappointed or insulted whenever people act the exact way I expect them to. In all likelihood, I’m going to become a crazy hermit in the next thirty years.
- I don’t have a cellphone and I never will. I own two pieces of mobile technology: my laptop and a small (2GB), ancient mp3 player. I don’t see the point; it’s just a bunch of unnecessary technology packaged together into something that costs more than my computer and can do far, far less.
- I am extremely cheap. The primary reason I don’t smoke? Damn things cost over ten bucks a carton. Ridiculous. I could pay for a month of WoW with that. Alcohol is even worse. Though I will happily chug my friends’ booze. This is also a big factor in why I don’t drive. Costs a ridiculous amount of cash. Needless to say, I never gamble either.
- High School grad was basically meaningless to me. My parents had to drag me out of bed to even go to the opening ceremony thing where everyone has those stupid hats on and stuff. I kept myself from falling asleep by imagining just how badly all the other students would fail their goals. “I’m going to be a doctor!” Yeah, no, it’s a gas station for you, Mr. failed biology twice. I didn’t go to prom or any of that other stupid crap. I went to work instead.
What were my after-high-school goals? Sit around at home and play video games in my undies. NOT kidding. That was read aloud in front of the entire graduating class. I’m one of the very tiny handful who’s actually accomplished precisely what I set out to do.
Depressing? Feh, whatever. I’m having a good time.
Trash pull, Blizzard spam
Yellow numbers above all
I make warlocks cry
The other meme thing I’m getting out of the way here is that WoW Ku thing Fimmy came up with. Arguably I just came up with the worst possible nickname ever, so in return here’s some terrible poetry.
Turtle, Penguin, Sheep
Barnyard full of Polymorph
This little piggy…
I tag everyone on the blog roll. Come on mages, let’s prove that Arcane Intellect isn’t compensating for anything.
Ice Block saves me now
The priest dies instead, the tank…
is offline. OH SHI-