As seems to be the fashion on New year’s, I’ma gonna do a New Year’s post.
Let’s reflect on the past here…
So. I started this blog, enjoy it quite a bit, and even seem to be gaining some solid popularity out here in the cold and hard blogosphere.
Look at me go! I’m blogging about WoW! And doing ok at it! And I even provide useful information every now and then!
So where do I go from here? So far, I seem to have 3 types of blog posts. Posts where I yell about stuff, swearing up a storm and shouting in text form.
Then, I have the posts meant for nothing but sheer amusement, such as my wildly popular Urinal post.
And then I actually have the useful posts, like my somewhat disorganized ‘World of Magecraft’ stuff.
So what do I do? Each of them seem to be popular. I have readers who love my rants, I have readers who come here occasionally for the helpful information I occasionally provide, and, of course, everyone loves my amusing stories. I’m a bloody comedian, dont ya know??
I suppose I could become El Magi de Serioso : |
And be all helpful posts and become a well-respected blogger widely known for his magely wisdom.
Or maybe I could simply become a ranter, and essentially become a troll that has a blog. Wait, what?
Or go the amusing story route, and become the Dave Barry of WoW.
I say… let’s do all of them ^_^
I’ll expand on the Magecraft guides, and set it all up with a linky bar and more specific titles, a la BRK’s hunter training list.
Then, once I have all that out of the way, we can rant and amuse to our heart’s content, and still have plenty of useful posts linked so I never degenerate into some useless turd of a blogger.
That way I never get stuck doing utterly pointless rambles, like this post.
In Game Goals!
– Get my hunter leveled up to Outland capacity, so I never, ever need to farm primal fire on my mage AGAIN.
– Replace all those stupid blues my mage still wears. Either something from Karazhan, which I STILL haven’t run, or with some welfare shinies from the honour (Canadian spelling, bitches) system. Whatever works.
– Save up gold to get an Epic Flyer mount
– Get the kodo PvP mount, which is the only PvP mount I’m missing
– Get a warlock twinked out for the 39 bracket. Underworld Band ftw!
– Finally get around to leveling my poor neglected Alliance toon. That little dranei has sat at level 4 since February
– Remember to add Icy Veins into my uber cooldown macro when I get that
– Figure out how I can spec back to raid fire, and somehow get out of all the Al’ar runs my guild does
HAPPY NEW YEAR LEMMINGS!!
P.S. Snuggles the wrathful tiger says hi.